Thursday, August 5, 2010

RvSiteBuilder

Fatal error:
The encoded file /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/www/ionctestlicense.php requires a license file.
The license file /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/rvsitebuilder.lic has expired. in Unknown on line 0


For fixing the issue do run the following commands
root@server1 [~]# rm -f /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/var/INSTALL_COMPLETE.php
root@server1 [~]# rm -f /var/cpanel/rvglobalsoft/rvsitebuilder/rvsitebuilderversion.txt
root@server1 [~]# perl /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/rvsitebuilderinstaller/autoinstaller.cgi


# /scripts/makecpphp [It just rebuilds the copy of PHP that cPanel and WHM use (not your public version of PHP) and then makes sure that cPanel and WHM are set to use that version.]

Last
#Go to root WHM/RVSiteBuilder, it will automatically rebuild the database for you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm trying to build my website using Site Builder and I got that exact error, but I don't know where or how to run those commands.
    I would really appreciate if you could help me or walk me through it. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rasamalai
    You can run it on your server. SSH into you server and run the script. Please let me know if you need any more help on this.
    Thanks
    Ajeesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sir.
    I am facing same problem from last 2 days. Please I need your help.
    I am not computer geek. Please can you elaborate more to this. Please.
    That will be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rohan,
    This is the error while you accessing your Rvsite builder on your cpanel. Here we are update the Rvsitebuider. using the autoinstaller.cgi script on rvsite builder.
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete